Private Practice for Counsellors
Many counsellors get their qualifications, only to find that getting started as a counsellor and getting paid clients is much more difficult than it looks.
Maybe you’ve been qualified for a while and you are stuck doing low-paid work for an agency that is constantly struggling with funding?
If you want to:
- Set up a successful private practice
- Build a solid professional reputation
- Attract paying clients with ease
- Be well paid for your work
– then contact me for one-to-one coaching. Frequent challenges for counsellors are:
- Getting started: where are you now and what are your challenges?
- Business planning: what it is and why you need it.
- Working in your practice and on your practice.
- The inner challenges: confidence, anxiety, dealing with self-employment, asking for money.
- Practicalities: location, rooms, safe working, partnerships.
- Regulation: accreditation, insurance, taxation.
- Marketing: where will my clients come from?
- Money: charging a competitive rate, getting over money blocks.
The coaching is on-line via Zoom. Call me for an initial chat to see whether we would be a good fit to work together
Alan Chatting is an experienced and successful Senior Accredited Psychotherapist. He has been in private practice for 15 years. He is a qualified teacher, an experienced coach and holds an MA in Leadership and Management.
For full details call Alan on 01752 664429 or email email@example.com.
Get in touch
If you'd like to find out more about how I can support you, please get in touch using the contact form below or call on 01752 664429.